
Yesterday, Amanda and I decided to take a road trip to Laurie, Missouri. It was about 3 hours away but we wanted to have lunch there. OK, I wanted to have lunch there and Amanda was nice enough to accompany me on such a long trip.

There is nothing like seeing your name on a water tower to make a person feel good about themself. I swear, I felt like I owned the town for just a little while.

Of course it was a small town. We ate a diner/bar for lunch that was pretty good. If I owned the town, it would have cajun food and it would have been delicious. But it was a fun day and I enjoyed the scenery and the company!
5 comments:
HOW COOL I WONDER IF THERE IS A BRANDY TOWN SOMEWHERE??? I MEAN I KNOW IVE GOT MY OWN LIQUOR BUT STILL.. A TOWN WOULD BE NICE!!!
Isn't Amanda the one with the tattoo? She looks crazy.
You are so adventurous!!!!! How cool was that.
That is so cooooool!!
now all you have to do is run for mayor!! that is pretty cool to see your name on a water tower.
love ya
neal
Post a Comment