
Keith decided on our way home that we were only 60 miles from the Grand Canyon so we stopped for a looksee. It was incredible. I took lots of pics with my 35mm camera and hopefully I will have some really good ones with that. Keith and I wanted to go the the Grand Canyon last year but did not make it, however, we never stopped talking about going so this sidetrip was quite the gift to both of us.

Coming home is always the best part of going away. Last night we managed a real family dinner with everyone. Just being with the kids again made me very happy in a way that a vacation doesn't quite do it for me. Their beautiful faces are all I need to know that home is the best place to be! I missed ya'll while I was gone.
3 comments:
we missed ya'll too!
Those are the best looking kids ever! Love yall
KDad
Awesome. I'm going to see it for the first time next month!! xoxo
Post a Comment