Saturday, August 04, 2007

We had a great time in Charleston. Kyle did not take any pictures with his friends but I did. Scarlett, Hope, her baby, Brielle and I went to eat at the Noisy Oyster which was delicious.
Ceci's mom is in Charleston helping Ceci take care of her new baby. Moma Rosa cooked authentic Mexican food for us and it was delicious. I had three plates of food! The picture of us was taken by her 4 year old son, Evan, below. He is quite a pistol.

Here is a picture of the new bridge they were building before we left. It is one of the nicest bridges I have ever gone over. There is room on the side for walkers and bike riders.
My last day there, we took Brielle to her first trip to the beach. It was a beautiful day though hot. We ate at the Banana Cabana and had a great afternoon. It is always good to go back and see old friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you again!!! Take care and keep in touch!
Scarlett