Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Last night we walked around an area called Belmont Shores. It has lots of places to eat and shop. We decided on Mexican and it was spicy. Keith is drinking a strawberry margarita that he says is the best ever. I had a sip and it was good. Dad, you would have loved this place.
After filling our bellies we went for a walk to the beach passing up a pretty neighborhood. They had lots of rose gardens which I admired and of course had to take a picture of.
This is a picture I took while hurtling down the highway towards Los Angeles to get to Long Beach. The people here drive like they do in New York! There is a mountain behind all that smog. I couldn't believe how polluted the air was over there. I had heard about it but never seen it.

No comments: