This is called squaring up. I had to get all 24 of my blocks and make sure they were 13 and 1/2 inches all the way around by using that clear square thing on top of my block and cutting them straight. I go for my lesson today and Edna and I are going to lay out all the blocks in some sort of pattern and then I will start sewing them together. As you can see, one part of my block is light and one part is dark. By putting the light and dark in a certain way, it will form a pattern. That is what Edna says anyway. I will let you know.


2 comments:
That looks so cool. I can't wait to see it in person : ) Love and miss you momma
You're Keeping the first one for yourself right?? That's going to be a really big accomplishment to give away.
Post a Comment