
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I know I am late but it has been a whirlwind since Michelle got here on Thursday. When Keith and Michelle walked in from the airport, they said the house smelled like MaB's and it was the greatest compliment I ever had. We had pork roast instead of turkey and it was really good but it is hard to mess up one of those from Adrien's. We had a nice day but I had to leave and go to work that afternoon so it was short.

On Friday, Keith felt like frying shrimp which was fine with Michelle and me. Of course, Michelle needed an appetizer of rice and gravy beforehand!

The shrimp were great and Keith fried them up perfectly. They were quite spicy! The place we bought them had all kinds of seafood including Louisiana alligator meat! Today is Saturday and we went see a movie, Four Christmases, which was very funny and walked the mall a little bit. Tonight we are going to go eat out at Dover Downs which has several restaurants and a casino. I am finally off tonight so we have the whole day and night but Michelle leaves tomorrow which is to soon for me. But it was fun while it lasted. We love you, Michelle and we will miss you.
5 comments:
You guys look so good! Wish we could have all been together. Love you.
them lil shrimps looked pretty yummy!!!!! glad yall had a good thanksgiving! Love yall!
I love ya'll to. Thanks for everything. I can't wait to see ya'll again!!!!!
your letters look good. lol
i hate the north too.
Post a Comment