Finally some real progress. Thursday, I sewed all my blocks together and got this. I had quite a few problems and let me tell you, ripping out seams and re-sewing takes a lot of time but some of my blocks did not line up. However, with Edna's help and the help of a few ladies that came in the shop, I finally got it together good enough. Quilting ladies have quite a few opinions when it comes to how things are done but I find it all quite amusing. I still have to sew on three borders but it was extremely satisfying to see it finally come together. I am already talking about my next quilt and looking at different patterns. I guess that is a good sign.....Saturday, November 08, 2008
Finally some real progress. Thursday, I sewed all my blocks together and got this. I had quite a few problems and let me tell you, ripping out seams and re-sewing takes a lot of time but some of my blocks did not line up. However, with Edna's help and the help of a few ladies that came in the shop, I finally got it together good enough. Quilting ladies have quite a few opinions when it comes to how things are done but I find it all quite amusing. I still have to sew on three borders but it was extremely satisfying to see it finally come together. I am already talking about my next quilt and looking at different patterns. I guess that is a good sign.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
OMg that is absolutly beautiful! I'm speechless. It's gorgeous mom. I'm so proud of you : )i love you
That really is beautiful.
-Amanda
Wow! That is beautiful. I'm impressed. You are more talented than you know!
I think your quilt is very pretty. :) I'm still curious how you got that pattern... looks tricky.
I got the pattern from a book!
that is flippin sweet
Post a Comment