Michelle and John came in Saturday for the day. We had breakfast at the IHOP and it was really good. They brought me this really funny magnet with the woman on the phone telling her child "Sweetheart, I die a little bit each day that I don't have a grandchild." That one made me laugh hard and still does when I see it on my fridge. I just want my kids back!
Even though we are almost a month early, I let Michelle open her birthday present and she does it like such a ham!
she was quite excited to get a new purse. I think it shows on her face.
Here we are again at the IHOP. The reason the pictures are different sizes is because I took the IHOP pictures from Michelle's MYSpace page. She had a good one of Keith but she did not post it. You know what I am talking about, Michelle. Anyway, it was great to see them cause even though Michelle will be back on Thursday, I won't see John for quite a while. Can't wait for Thanksgiving!


2 comments:
I can't wait for Thanksgiving also!! I know what picture your talking about: ) We had such a good time and I'm pumped that I get to come back in 2 days!!! The magnet cracked me up to ; )
gobble gobble. :)
Post a Comment