
Merry Christmas to everyone. Joshua came in Christmas morning and we could not wait to jump in and unwrap presents!

Joshua received a new laptop and was quite happy about it. Kyle got money so that is not as fun to show off especially since it went straight into his account. Now that they are older, the gifts get fewer though more expensive!

Here is how we now spend quality family time!

We had a pretty good dinner and Kyle said it was the best rice and gravy he ever ate. Those kind of compliments always make me think of Mom and give me a lump in my throat cause I wonder if it is even possible to cook as good as her. I keep trying though!

We had a great day and was even blessed cause I got off of work. We went see the movie Seven Pounds and it was incredible. Now, on to the next celebration!!
1 comment:
It looks like ya'll had a great time! First off, you DO cook like Mab. Your cooking is amazing! Second, I know your quality time and it is NOT on the computers!!! I love you mom, Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment