Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas Eve

Kyle has been home over a week now and it has been some kind of fun. Tonight I only had to work for an hour so that was awesome. We went eat out and then came home and thought we would watch a movie or something on the tv but there was nothing. Keith was up early cause he flew today and of course, fell asleep. Kyle and I are mean and like to make fun when he does.
Keith finally woke up and we took a picture. We were kind of bored. Right now, Keith and Kyle are playing Tiger Woods golf on the Wii. We are just in a hurry for Josh to come so we can really feel the Christmas spirit. And we are wishing Michelle were here, we miss her sooooo much...

On another note, Keith did fly today and made 5000 hours. That is a big deal in the flying community and he got a patch which is posted underneath. So, congratulations, honey. We are all so proud of you!! And everyone else, hope you have great holidays...I know I will be thankful for the day.






2 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

I wish I was there!! I miss and love ya'll so much! Merry Christmas!!!!

DNAL said...

congrats Keith on the 5000. thats a lot of hours. kyle love the go-t. thanks laurie for the gifts the kids love them. we had a great X-mas. looks like yall did too. merry christmas.