Happy Birthday to the best daughter in the whole wide world! It is hard to believe that a quarter of a century has passed us by but the best is yet to come for you. This next year should hold a lot of great things for you and you deserve every single one of them. Once again, you are the bestest of the best and I am blessed every day for having you for a daughter. I should be showering you with gifts but it seems as if the gifts are all mine. I love that our relationship has moved into the realm of best friends and it makes what we have even more special. I love you and I hope you have a great day! I wish we could be together but know that you are always in my heart.Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Happy Birthday to the best daughter in the whole wide world! It is hard to believe that a quarter of a century has passed us by but the best is yet to come for you. This next year should hold a lot of great things for you and you deserve every single one of them. Once again, you are the bestest of the best and I am blessed every day for having you for a daughter. I should be showering you with gifts but it seems as if the gifts are all mine. I love that our relationship has moved into the realm of best friends and it makes what we have even more special. I love you and I hope you have a great day! I wish we could be together but know that you are always in my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks mom, your the best!! I love you so much!
Happy Birthday Michelle!
Post a Comment