
Keith and I went to a Christmas tree farm to pick out our own Christmas tree and I thought Keith was going to have to cut it down his own self but they had two guys out there to cut it down for us. It was a really cold and windy day so we made our selection quickly.

Don't let Keith fool you, he is a real tree hugger.

This is our tree and it is probably the biggest one we have ever bought before and it only cost $35.00 bucks. We thought it was quite a steal. It definitely the cheapest tree we ever bought together. It took a few days for us to decorate but we finally got it done. I will have to wait until Kyle gets here with his camera to take a picture of the finished product cause Keith went on a trip and he has the camera. Happy Holidays!
1 comment:
Love the tree!! It is big!(thats what she said) I miss you and we'll talk today about Boston Legal!Love you
Post a Comment