
New York is quite an experience at night and at Christmas time.

We met up with Keith's cousin, Misty and her husband, Sam to have dinner at an incredible Brazilian
barbecue restaurant. They had a salad bar that included pastas, fish, and shrimp and then waiters that came around and fed us meat nonstop. We ate prime rib, filet mignon, sirloin, flank steak, beef ribs....on and on until we popped. Then we had dessert. It was fantastic. I was so busy eating I forgot to take a picture.

Afterwards, Misty and Sam took us to 5th Avenue to see the tree at Rockefeller Center and the shop windows at Saks. It was really cool and something I have wanted to see for a long time. The picture above is from the ice skating rink right next to the tree. We also saw where the Rainbow Room is, Radio City Hall and where they film the Today show.

It was a lot of fun and we just missed the snowy weather that was coming in later that night. It was also great to see Misty and Sam again. Next time they promise to take me to Coney Island. I can't wait.
2 comments:
How awesome! I'm jealous.
I can't wait to take you to COney Island!
Glad you enjoyed the winter-ey crowds of our home . . .
xo
misty
Post a Comment