Sunday, December 16, 2007

Congratulations Brandy

Brandy graduated Saturday from ULL and Kyle and I went down there for the big event.
Brandy is so amazing at all that she has accomplished despite having to work and put up with our crazy family.
Kudos to Jenna for raising one heck of a woman that is so smart, creative, amazing, caring and beautiful - inside and out. Brandy inspires me to never give up no matter how difficult a task may be.
That night we had a party at Brandy's new place and it was fun. I can only post so many pics at one time but check back cause there will be more later. Who is that cute cousin of Brandy's? Could it be a future graduate of ULL? Who knows?
We love you, Brandy and we are soooooooooooo proud of you and your accomplishments.
You rock!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS LAURIE!!! CONGRATS TO YOU AS WELL!!! I HAD A BLAST THIS WEEKEND.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brandy!!

Anonymous said...

P.S CAN YOU E-MAIL ME PICS FROM THIS WEEKEND AND I AM GOING TO HIT UP WILLIAM FOR HIS. HOLLA!!

Anonymous said...

congrats brandy!!