Friday, December 07, 2007

I know I posted pictures last year from Doug's Madrigal but Kyle and I went again this year and it was so much fun. Once again, Doug is Kyle's best friend and one of my favorite people and a terrific singer.
The Madrigal is a singing play and feast the high school puts on every year but these kids do not sound like high schoolers. They mostly sing a capella and they sound so beautiful.
It is also lots of fun. I put a video below of Doug in a sword fight that mocks a movie called 300 that some people may be familiar with. They also feed us snacks and cookies and that is my favorite part of course. As a sidenote, I found out that Kyle is telling his friends that I am a body builder. Needless to say, his friends were quite shocked that I can barely lift my own body weight off of a couch! Kyle may be getting coal for Christmas.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR UPDATING THE BLOG. COOL PICS. LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A REALLY FUN SHOW!

Anonymous said...

That is sooo funny!!! A body builder..with a cupcake in one hand ; ) I was binging on cupcakes last night, who am i to talk??!!! see you tonight!