I know I am late blogging about Thanksgiving and I wish I had the excuse that I was busy but it is the opposite. We were so lazy. I meant to take more pics but this is the only one. My niece, Anna, came and had dinner with us which was quite a treat since we don't see her nearly enough. This is after dinner and I think the boys are quite full. While Keith was here we did nothing but eat, sleep and watch football....go Arkansas!!! It was great being so lazy. He left yesterday and it took him about 12 hours to get home cause of weather. I think he is sick of the airlines. We did go out to the mall on Black Friday but since everyone knows my shopping is done way before Thanksgiving, we just walked around mostly (and had something to eat there of course). It is hard getting back into the swing of things since I am used to napping everyday but just a few weeks left before the semester break. Keith will be back in a couple of weeks and I am looking forward to that. I hope everyone enjoyed the break and I am looking forward to some much needed vacation time.Tuesday, November 27, 2007
I know I am late blogging about Thanksgiving and I wish I had the excuse that I was busy but it is the opposite. We were so lazy. I meant to take more pics but this is the only one. My niece, Anna, came and had dinner with us which was quite a treat since we don't see her nearly enough. This is after dinner and I think the boys are quite full. While Keith was here we did nothing but eat, sleep and watch football....go Arkansas!!! It was great being so lazy. He left yesterday and it took him about 12 hours to get home cause of weather. I think he is sick of the airlines. We did go out to the mall on Black Friday but since everyone knows my shopping is done way before Thanksgiving, we just walked around mostly (and had something to eat there of course). It is hard getting back into the swing of things since I am used to napping everyday but just a few weeks left before the semester break. Keith will be back in a couple of weeks and I am looking forward to that. I hope everyone enjoyed the break and I am looking forward to some much needed vacation time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment