Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I am flying today and staying in Washington D.C. for the overnight. My pilots, Larry and Kraig, and I decided we needed a theme to get through the next few days, so we decided on "Laissez les bon temps roule!" After every announcment that was made, we had to say it. People were confused all day, but it was fun and kept the day light hearted. I was very homesick and was thinking about being home all day. I heard there was alot of good food I missed, I hope there's leftovers!! See ya'll tomorrow!Thursday, November 22, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I am flying today and staying in Washington D.C. for the overnight. My pilots, Larry and Kraig, and I decided we needed a theme to get through the next few days, so we decided on "Laissez les bon temps roule!" After every announcment that was made, we had to say it. People were confused all day, but it was fun and kept the day light hearted. I was very homesick and was thinking about being home all day. I heard there was alot of good food I missed, I hope there's leftovers!! See ya'll tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
We missed you too. There is lots of food leftover which is surprising for all we ate. The mac and cheese rocked! Keith said MaB would be proud of my dinner which you know is the highest praise ever. Hurry home. Love you.
Post a Comment