
I thought keeping guns out of my boys hands would keep them from killing deer but apparently not. Kyle just used his car. Here he is trying to tie down his hood since it will not latch anymore. He hit the deer the other night on the road but I cannot go into detail because it makes me sick. However, he is ok, his passengers are ok and that is the most important thing. I am sure most of us have heard diaster stories about people hitting deer and it being a whole lot worse. When Kyle said he had bad news, my first thought was his shoulder came out again so him being safe is really all that matters. It is funny how later I want to be mad about the car but I just have to remember that at that moment all that mattered was Kyle was alive and the car is really a small thing. I tell ya, these kids never give me a dull moment!


1 comment:
Kyle, You should have brought that deer home!! That's a lot of good steaks ya'll could have been eatin' this winter!
Post a Comment