

We took the kids snowboarding again, this time with Michelle. She was very entertaining to watch. She thought it looked pretty easy so Kyle showed her some basics (after he had snowboarded once) and she took a small slope. I laughed so hard...well, I can't put it in my blog but the video of it is on MySpace. Take a look. Turn off my music on the right so that you can hear Michelle scream as she goes down the slope! That girl it just too cute. Kyle came down a pretty steep hill and fell so hard he had ice in his pockets and lost his pretty hat. But they never give up....
2 comments:
Hey good for her!! Snowboarding is really hard! I did it once and won do it again... Let's see Laurie out there.. :) Haha.
Hope.
aww.. how fun! i want to go snowboarding!!!! im jealous!!!
Post a Comment