Saturday, December 23, 2006


I have seen 4 movies in the last few days. Rocky Balboa, We are Marshall, Night at the Museum and of course, Pursuit of Happyness. All of them were great including Rocky which was a surprise. But Pursuit of Happyness was my favorite. It is a inspired by a true story of a single father that is trying to make a better life for himself and his son but ends up homeless while interning as a stockbroker. Will Smith is incredible and this movie made me laugh and cry. It also made me appreciate how easy my life is and how grateful I need to be every day for it. I recommend this movie for everyone. Also, special thanks to Kyle for putting up with me at Rocky and We are Marshall. Sometimes I get overly excited at sports movies and start clapping and maybe even cheering a little bit. Poor guy, I know he was embarrassed. I love how it goes around!

No comments: