skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Laurie AnD FamilY
Everything revolves around the family
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Christmas was wonderful. Everyone enjoyed each other and of course the gifts. We all received great stuff and quite a few surprises. It just ends all too quickly. Of course, we still have Michelle's birthday to look forward to tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About My Family
Laurie
Live, Laugh, Love!
View my complete profile
Links
Michelle's Blog
PostSecret
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(52)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(86)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
►
2007
(132)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(13)
▼
2006
(128)
▼
December
(21)
2006 is done...but it sure was a good year. 2007...
We took the kids snowboarding again, this time wi...
Happy Birthday Momma!!! Thank you for everything ...
We took Kyle snowboarding tonight in a little town...
Merry Christmas Eve.....Keith, Kyle and I went lo...
I have seen 4 movies in the last few days. Rocky B...
Sonnet 116Let me not to the marriage of true mind...
This is the end of our familypalooza. We went eat ...
From baby girl to grown woman. It happens so fast...
Christmas was wonderful. Everyone enjoyed each ot...
Thanksgiving dinner was good. Special thanks to ...
Familypalooza has begun. The first thing on our a...
Here is my Christmas village that is a work in pro...
A christmas tree decorated in pink....there is not...
Happy Birthday, Delaney. I hope your birthday is...
Recently, Leighton and I went see Kyle's friend Do...
A couple of more winter pictures for you people th...
I wish I could capture a better picture but here ...
Here is Keith and Kyle after their first basketbal...
Happy Belated Anniversary Christine and Terry. I ...
It is cold up here! 8 degrees the first night an...
►
November
(13)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment