
From baby girl to grown woman. It happens so fast. Happy Birthday, beautiful Michelle! You are an amazing person that has shown the world what it means to be strong, courageous and resilient. You are kind, sweet and continuously show great compassion for people. I have learned from you to be kinder, sweeter and more compassionate because I have seen the effect you have on people and that touches my heart. Of course, I am work in progress! I am so proud of you and the person that you are inside your heart. You have been a gift to me and I know that Keith, Josh and Kyle feel the same way. We are so happy you are here with us and that we get to share this part of your life with you right now. Just know that I love you with all of my heart and that I will always be there for you no matter where each of us may be.

2 comments:
I love you to mamma. Thank you for everything!
Thank Ya'll!!
Post a Comment