These are some pictures of my time in here in Louisiana. Thursday night when Michelle and I got in, I went to my dad's and we had the best po'boys ever. I finally got to see my nephew, Connor who turned into a little boy since the last time I saw him. He and Kyle really liked to play.
On Friday, Brandy and I went pick up Joshua at the airport in NO but first made a stop for beignets. They were so good and took care of a cravin' I had been having for a couple of weeks. Brandy was kind enough to do all the driving and did a bang up job of it. Thanks, Brandy Anne!
On Saturday morning, we sat around the pool at Christine's and Keith played with Connor. Connor was quite entertaining and is all boy with playing in the dirt. I think somebody may be ready for a grandchild!
Saturday afternoon was the big event! Michelle's Bridal Shower was fantastic. We had a great time, with great food and best friends. She got more loot than I have ever seen and fitting all that in the car will be my biggest challenge to date. But I am excited for her and John and I am sure she is looking forward to the next one.
Saturday evening we spent dying Easter eggs. This is one of my all time favorite things to do with the family. There is something about all the colors and doodads that I just love. Josh is always creative with his eggs and his favorite part is the pacque' on Sunday. We also ate some boiled crawfish Saturday night but I was to busy eating to take a picture. Happy Easter, everyone.


2 comments:
Good times!!!
good luck with the grandchild =) dont jynx me. hahah
Post a Comment