Saturday, April 04, 2009
The four of us have been having a good time. Today was beautiful so we took to the park and enjoyed the sunshine which has been in short supply. And will probably not last long either. Riley was a hit at the park as many people commented on how beautiful he is and talk about well behaved. John even had him off leash for a little while and he never even moved away from us. That is one fantastic granddog I have.
Being here with Michelle has been so much fun. I told Keith today, I know where I am going when I get old! Of course, they will have to move down south since my old bones can't take this northern cold. I took lots of pics of them in the park and they came out really well. But of course they are the cutest couple ever. Just looking forward to my next road trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment