Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is one of our neighbors in our new place. He is only about 3ft long and seems pretty calm. Later we saw him sunning himself on the greens and golfers playing around him. I look forward to seeing him grow!
The beach is awesome and just a walk down the road. We went again tonight and it was almost deserted so we had it to ourselves. Keith ran and said it wasn't to bad. Opal and I just walked around. It is really beautiful here and I am happy to be back.




4 comments:

kyyyle said...

jealousy doesnt even describe it. maybe envy. are they the same?

Michelle Claire said...

Awwww, Opal Nopal!! I miss that little girl! The beach looks amazing and there's even sun in the picture! What a change!

christine said...

Looks beautiful! Can't wait to visit.

BRANDY said...

OH MAN!!! IT LOOKS AWESOME!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YALL! I CANT WAIT TO COME VISIT.