So we are finally out of the house. The movers were not finished until 11:00 last night. It was crazy but it is done. Keith is on the road now and I will be on the road tomorrow, finally. I found a companion for my drive. Napoleon Dynamite will be riding shotgun with me on my travels for the next 15 days. He does talk and man, can he make me laugh. Especially when he calls me an idiot. So, hope to see a lot of people in the next couple of weeks and when you see me, don't forget to tell Napoleon hello.Tuesday, March 31, 2009
So we are finally out of the house. The movers were not finished until 11:00 last night. It was crazy but it is done. Keith is on the road now and I will be on the road tomorrow, finally. I found a companion for my drive. Napoleon Dynamite will be riding shotgun with me on my travels for the next 15 days. He does talk and man, can he make me laugh. Especially when he calls me an idiot. So, hope to see a lot of people in the next couple of weeks and when you see me, don't forget to tell Napoleon hello.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You're too funny Laurie.
:)
Post a Comment