Yep, this is our life for the next two days. They are picking up our stuff on Monday so we are living among boxes. I am so anxious to be out of here. The north is so not for me. But I will miss Edna, parts of my job and the Amish food. However, I will be gaining so much more. Like sun and heat! Of course there will be traveling before I make it to my new home and I am very excited about that. I will get to see all my kids (Hooray) and lots of my family. That also means good food is involved so my excitement level is way up. I have to say that I consider SC my second home not only because it is so Southern but because I have many friends there and I am feeling the love going back. So beach, get ready cause here I come....Friday, March 27, 2009
Yep, this is our life for the next two days. They are picking up our stuff on Monday so we are living among boxes. I am so anxious to be out of here. The north is so not for me. But I will miss Edna, parts of my job and the Amish food. However, I will be gaining so much more. Like sun and heat! Of course there will be traveling before I make it to my new home and I am very excited about that. I will get to see all my kids (Hooray) and lots of my family. That also means good food is involved so my excitement level is way up. I have to say that I consider SC my second home not only because it is so Southern but because I have many friends there and I am feeling the love going back. So beach, get ready cause here I come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ahh yes, living amongst the boxes, feels like yesterday... : ) Can't wait til Wed!!
Post a Comment