Happy Birthday to my St. Paddy's Day boy! Time is flying by and I hate to think that Joshua is spending his birthday with no family around him. However, we are proud of him and how he had been so independent and able to take care of his business. But I miss him like crazy. Josh has become the kindest, sweetest, most generous man I know and I feel I took that for granted while he was living in my house. Now, I miss those moments when he is looking after me and making sure all is right with me. I am grateful that we can still have great conversations on the phone and that I know he loves me. On this day, I hope Josh knows that I love him with every beat of my heart and I miss him every single day. Hope you have a great birthday, son.Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Happy Birthday to my St. Paddy's Day boy! Time is flying by and I hate to think that Joshua is spending his birthday with no family around him. However, we are proud of him and how he had been so independent and able to take care of his business. But I miss him like crazy. Josh has become the kindest, sweetest, most generous man I know and I feel I took that for granted while he was living in my house. Now, I miss those moments when he is looking after me and making sure all is right with me. I am grateful that we can still have great conversations on the phone and that I know he loves me. On this day, I hope Josh knows that I love him with every beat of my heart and I miss him every single day. Hope you have a great birthday, son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday (again) Joshie!!!! I love you!!
Post a Comment