Saturday, March 14, 2009


Happy Birthday, Keith. We were both off today so we spent the day together and it was nice. We spent the major part of it going get Michelle's wedding dress in Philly (yes, she will be the most beautiful bride, ever) but that is what makes Keith such a great person. He thought doing something for one of the kids was a great way to spend his birthday. He is such a generous man and the best thing about him is the way he loves our kids. And he is always willing to do anything for them. I love him with all my heart and feel incredibly lucky to have him in my life.


We also went eat out for dinner and stuffed ourselves then came home and Keith stuffed himself on Peach Cobbler. So now we are being couch potatoes and I am thankful I am doing it with Keith.



1 comment:

Michelle Claire said...

Happy Birthday again!!!! Thanks for getting the dress. I hope you enjoyed your dinner and dessert!