Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Michelle came in this weekend and we had a great time. We found the most perfect wedding dress ever but unfortunately I can't blog that. Just know that she will be the most beautiful bride to ever walk down the beach but I guess that has more to do with Michelle than the dress. So, Michelle decided to get in shape with the Wii fit and is doing some yoga here. It is a lot of fun and really funny too.
Of course after Yoga and getting fit, Michelle needed a snack.
Here we are at Rehoboth Beach, one of my favorite places in Delaware now. We did some Christmas shopping (yes, I do mean Christmas) and ate at a good restaurant that had a fantastic crab and spinach dip that Michelle refused to try for anything. Now that I think about it, I should have offered her money. Maybe next time. Anyway, she took off on Monday and I miss her so much. We love you honey and come again real soon.

2 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

I miss you and love you so much!!!

Anonymous said...

haha, michelle would need snacks after working out!
-and it figures youre doing christmas shopping in August, that's actually kind of late for you!
love you,
kyyyyyyyyle