
I am about to embark on a brand new hobby. I have wanted to learn how to quilt for some time now but I thought I was to dumb to do it. Of course, I thought the same thing about me going back to school and I guess that turned out ok (thanks again, Christine) so I guess I can learn to quilt. I have to start at the very beginning since I don't even know how to sew. I had to buy a sewing maching and have to learn how to work it. I was lucky enough to find a lady, Edna, who will teach me one on one to work the sewing machine and quilt once a week.

Here are the fabrics I picked for my first Log Cabin Quilt I am going to attempt. I really have no time for this right now since I am still Christmas shopping, I am in the middle of a big Christmas project that I am not telling anyone about and I am about to pick up a book that has about 800 pages. Oh yeah, and who knew a job took up so much time. But I am determined and excited about it so I will just have to cut out my computer time or something! Wish me luck....
5 comments:
Remember I get the first quilt..you have alot going on!! I'm sitting here wondering what I'm going to do all weekend and your days are jammed packed!! Miss and love you.
NO you don't. But you might get the second one so think about the colors you will want! I love you and miss you, honey.
go ahead laurie!!! put me down for one too!!!! after your children hopeyou can squeeze one in for me!! thanks for my comment about boarding the right flight, made me laugh too!!!
I have no doubt that you will be awesome at quilting. Have fun learning!
go ahead mom, maybe you do a shamrock quilt for me;) I love you and miss you hey two months i'll get to see you!!
Post a Comment