
We went meet Michelle in Philadelphia on Friday night. It was so good to see her but reminded me of how much I miss her.

We ate dinner at a kind of fancy place called McCormicks which was delicious and then walked around downtown.

Michelle also helped me buy another bathing suit so I did not have to go through that ordeal by myself! Just one of the reasons I miss her so much. I also am going to say congrats to Michelle cause starting July 14th, she will be starting a new job teaching pre-schoolers. She is tired of flying around and ready to put down some roots. I am sure she will be just as good at this as she is at everything else she does.

On Saturday and Sunday, Keith and Kyle went kayaking. First they tried them out to see which one Keith could fit his long legs in.

They started near the base and in two separate trips made it to a beach where I met them and picked them up. They got a good workout paddling those things and had a great time doing it. We didn't accomplish much in the house but that is ok. Life is too short to spend it all unpacking boxes!
3 comments:
I recognize Kyle's shirt... :)
but I'm guessing you didn't buy your new swimsuit at jcp.. .haha.. sad face.
can't wait to see ya'll!!
Philly was fun, but your right, it made me miss you so much more. It was hard leaving!
haha i did buy my swimsuit at jcp actually. =)
-kyle
Post a Comment