Sunday, June 08, 2008

Today was our last day at the beach. It has been quite an adventure, mostly for me. I have a swollen ankle from a sunburn, a jellyfish stung me and then this afternoon on our last trip to the beach, my bathing suit broke. But Pam and I have not stopped laughing.
It has been so much fun being with her this weekend. We have had a lot of catching up to do on everything and this weekend has given us a chance to do that.
Of course, Pam has had many opportunities to laugh at all my misfortunes this weekend but that is what I love most about her. She is going to make me laugh about all of this. Of course I will never believe her again when she tells me the morning sun is not dangerous...hahaha.
Though Pam missed her kids, she had a great time and loved playing in the waves. She wasn't even scared of the jellyfish. This was one of the best weekends I have had. It is the first time I spent a weekend with one of my friends in a very long time and it has been great. So, thanks Pam for wrenching yourself away from your kids and spending time with me and making me laugh so darn much. I really needed this. I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, I can't stop laughing! Your feet! It sounds like ya'll had a blast. I'll talk to you later.
love you