
A couple of birds have taken residence upon our porch. They built a really cool mud nest that we assume have eggs in it. We think this because they are very protective of the porch.

I have no idea what kind of bird this is but I looked it up on the internet and the kinds of birds that make mud nest are swallows and martins. When the cable guy came, he thought it was a warbler but I don't think so anymore. We hope by winter time, the eggs will hatch and we can get rid of it since you can imagine the mess they are making on the porch. In the meantime, we will keep ducking when they fly close to our heads like they are attacking!
3 comments:
that is too funny! Kinda cool though. We have bee hives, wanna trade?
No, though i would not feel guilty about killing bees...
you better not stop talking about me on your blog!!! love u : )
Post a Comment