
Last night, Keith and I went to a wedding for one of the pilots in the squadron. It was the first social event Keith and I attended together in years. It wasn't to bad since it was really small and I didn't have to socialize with people I didn't know to much.

The best part was that the bride pulled Keith on the dance floor and made him dance. I laughed so hard cause I know that Keith hates to dance especially fast dancing. I surely cannot get him on the dance floor to dance so I thought it was hysterical and karma for all the times he would not dance with me! Below is a video of Keith and his co-worker Kevin dancing. It was so funny cause neither one wanted to be there but who can tell a bride no?
3 comments:
Look at Keith move!!! That is so funny!
lol
wedding gift $25
shoes $20
shirt $15
dancin lessons $5
video of keith dancin $pricless
HAHAHA Josh that is so funny!!!
Post a Comment