Thursday, January 17, 2008

My baby turned 18 today. That is so weird that all my kids can now legally leave me behind. We had the usual cookie cake. With us coming home just yesterday, we were all very busy today, however, we always have time for cake and presents.
Kyle is one the best 18 year olds I know. He has a good head on his shoulders, he is smart, creative and best of all, he loves his momma. I love how he shows great concern for me and how I am doing. He always makes sure that I am ok being alone. Not all 18 year olds are that caring. He has a really big heart. I think back 18 years ago and how lucky I am to have had this boy. He is absolutely perfect for our family. I love you baby!
Kyle got Guitar Hero, a video game on Xbox, that he is intently playing. Brandy is a pro at this game! Kyle is pretty good and with all the practice, will get better. The surprising player was Keith who is becoming addicted to the game pretty quickly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith addicted to a game...noooo...

Kylie, happy 18th bubba. Mom is right, you do have a great head on your shoulders. You know i love you and want the best for you. Have a great day! love you

Anonymous said...

haha happy belated bday kyle!!! it is an addicting game. i am flattered that you think of me as a pro...thanks!!!