Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kyle won 2nd runner up for Mr. Irresistible and he won Mr. Macho. Mr. Macho was voted on by the other contestants and Student Council. It was all very exciting. He had to dance with the Golden Girls, parade in beach wear and do a talent to make the top 5. His talent was spinning the basketball and he did well. He did it to the Harlem Globetrotter's theme song and spun the ball on different items. The crowd and the audience loved it.
After he made the top 5, it was formal wear time. He was the only one in a white tux so he really stood out. He had to answer a personality question and then they did a surprise category and Kyle had to find a woman in the audience and make her laugh. He pulled me up on stage and of course the laughing came naturally. I was a disaster of course. But Kyle did so well, he has so much personality, and man, he is so cute!
I am attempting to blog some videos of him and will try to get them up as soon as I can. I did have some camera problems but I did get some good videos of him. Congrats, Kyle. Good job and well done!

1 comment:

Willie Baronet said...

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!! I just saw all these posts about your Mr. Macho Man triumph. Freaking awesome! Seems I remember teaching you something about spinning a ball on your finger a long time ago, and then you left me behind. Congrats man. And you owe me a call back!!! Call me when you can. You are the mostest. :-)

Love you.

And how about that Eli Manning?? He is almost as cool as you.