Saturday, December 08, 2007

Merry Chrsitmas to us! As usual Santa came early to our house. With everyone's schedules, we had to do it real early this year.
We woke up early this morning and opened presents and had quite a few surprises. Michelle and Josh got the Ipod touch and Kyle got a new phone and a Wii. John got dishes!
PaB, the boys were very excited about their squishy machines. They think they will make squishys in the basement but I told them they have to wait until they are in their own places.
Christmas lunch was delicious. We had one chicken stuffed with crawfish etouffee and one with cornbread dressing.
The following is a video of Keith boxing on Wii. This game is lots of fun but Keith was really funny and we got a kick out of watching him. We also played golf, tennis and bowling. I can see why people are getting addicted to this game.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great day!!!!

Anonymous said...

it looks like yall had a great time. the Wii is pretty awesome. well Merry X-MAS.
love yall Neal.
see yall soon.

Willie Baronet said...

Ok, 2 things. First of all the picture that really gets me all teary eyed is the one of the chickens.

And second, I played with the Wii last night, and despite totally dominating Kyle in tennis, and getting the crap beat out of me by Brandy, I am very sore. xoxo

Shawntel said...

It really looks like Mr.Keith had a great time with the Wii.(lol)