Saturday, March 24, 2007

Kyle and I went to see two sweet sixteen games tonight. We saw Florida beat Butler and Oregon beat UNLV. We had a good time, mostly eating junk (very expensive junk)!
Keith, Kyle is eating your dippin' dots!
Here is our view from way up high. I could still see Joachim Noah's ponytail flopping around! Even though I have no chance of winning the bracket, I still say...GO UNC!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love dippin dots. Shame on you.
Have fun on Sunday.
Go GATORS!

Anonymous said...

Kyle that pic of you with the icecream is soooo cute!!!

Anonymous said...

i am with michelle on the seriousley cute pic of kyle with the ice cream. kyle, your eyes are a beautifully intense shade of blue!!!!nice... (nanny, you are also looking very cute in all pics to!!) miss ya'll!!!!!

Laurie said...

Thanks, Brandy Anne! Love you, girlie and miss you.