Happy Birthday, Keith! You sure are getting older.... but so much better. I hope you have a great day. We'll be thinking about you all day. Good luck on your test, too. Love you lots and lots.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Birthday to me! Thank yall so much for the DVD set. I do enjoy ROME and will look forward to seeing all the episodes. Thanks for the wonderful cards. You all are such wonderful kids and wife that it makes me look good and in actuality I do very little. Love you all. K
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to me!
Thank yall so much for the DVD set. I do enjoy ROME and will look forward to seeing all the episodes.
Thanks for the wonderful cards. You all are such wonderful kids and wife that it makes me look good and in actuality I do very little. Love you all. K
Happy Birthday!!! We miss you. Your welcome for the dvd set. Opal Nopal is sooo small and cute! love and miss you
happy bday!i dont know who looks better opal or you? love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Post a Comment