Friday, March 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Joshua. My St. Patrick's Day baby. You took the hard way coming in to this world but I am grateful everyday for you.
You are so much fun to be with. You are always up for anything and so creative! I love how much you love everyone and you think the best about people. You don't let anything keep you down, you are such an optimist. These are qualities I admire so much in you and continually try to emulate. We have missed you so much these past two years and can't wait for you to come back and spend time with us again on a more permanent basis. At least for a while! Thanks for being such a loving and supportive son. We love you so much!! Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Joshie. We do miss u so much. I can't wait until your here for good!! i love you