1. I adore the color pink. A great deal of the clothes I own are pink, I now write with a pink pen thanks to my sister in law, I have a pink laptop case and so forth. If I could, I would have everything pink. The person who thinks this is the weirdest, of course, is Christine. I love pink!
2. I like to move. I know most people don't like to move but if I can't live in my hometown then I just soon live in as many places as possible. I like discovering a new city and everything around it. I like meeting new people and some of those people have turned out to be the greatest humans I know. None of that would have happened if I had not moved around. However, once I move back to my hometown, you will not be able to pry me away with a crowbar.
3. I am obsessed with books. Not owning them, reading them. Everytime I start going to a new library, the people know my name. I have lists....lots of book lists. New books, books people recommend, Holocaust books I want to read, authors I like, the works. I have an MP3 player strictly for book tapes. There is not one song on my MP3. Just books so I can listen in the car and in between classes. And if I am reading a book that is pink, even better!
4. I seem to be weird because of the kind of shows I DON'T watch. I cannot stand the most popular shows on TV. Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, all the CSI's, never saw a Survivor, Simpsons and a host of other shows. It is only because of Keith that I watch some of the shows I watch now. Does that make me weird? I would rather be reading.
5. I will have to put down laughing since many people have commented on it. Last semester a professor asked me why I laugh at him all the time in class. Could not really give him a reason. I love to laugh. Plus laughter covers up a host of other things I am not ready to share with the world. But I do find odd things funny. Just yesterday I watched a girl put a poptart with the foil still on in the microwave. When the sparks flew, I laughed. I just read this quote over the weekend........."Time spent laughing is time spent with the gods." Japanese Proverb
6. Last, but not least, is all my children were born on the 17th of a month. Many people think that is weird. However, I think it is something cool and they can share and now 17 is our family number. We love the number 17. And this is an excuse to put another picture of my kids on the blog!

Alright, 6 weird things about me. Whew, that was hard. Plus, I should be doing homework. I am supposed to tag 6 other people but I don't know 6 other people with a blog so I will challenge everyone who reads this to post at least one weird thing about themselves on my comment page or email me with it if you are shy! At the very least, it will give me something to laugh at.......


11 comments:
I don't like anything green....
Mom i don't think your weird at all. The best part about you is your laugh!!! i love that you love to read and i love lookin for pink things for you . I love that you love to move. i think i got that from you. and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that we all share the 17th!!!
i don't like to talk much...
when its cold, i feel worse for the homeless animals then the people (except kids)
yeah, i agree with michelle on the not liking anything green part... and i think my laughing problem is worse than urs mom... i laughed during the national anthem at dad's promotion thing..
i like your laughing kyle. nothing wrong with that...
i think its weird that kyle puts hot sauce on EVERYTHING he eats!!!
one thing that is weird about me is that every morning when i leave for work/school i pull out the driveway get paranoid that i didnt shut the door and end up putting the car in reverse or makng the circle to go back to the house to make sure i closed the door. this may or may not happen a 2nd time. i am not o.c.d., this is the only thing i have paranoia about..its really wierd, scary, and funny all at the same time.
Kyle, when you laugh through your whole wedding, then you can say your laughing is worse than mine....
no, whats weird is being related to this family. no seriously though one thing that is weird is that i am bout to be twenty years but yet i am only eleven.
Laurie, if laughter is the best medicine, you should never get sick. :) I love to laugh too. I can remember several times when we had to take a break from our racquetball game b/c we were laughing too much. I love to get a good laugh going and then next thing you know, there's a uncontrollable snort.. That's the best. No one expects it and neither did you. And no, I wouldn't have told her about the foil wrapper either. Just so I could get a laugh even if I was the only one laughing. Now, on to something weird about myself.....hummm...
Hope.
josh...im confused... your only eleven?
Post a Comment