Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Mardi Gras, everyone! I sure wish I was down there doing the Mardi Gras thing. Instead I am here in 40 degree weather actually going to school. Here, they have school on Mardi Gras day.........weird.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are so "g" word!!! haha
Josh i wish you were in the pic with us!! Come home already!!

Anonymous said...

40 is much better than 15.
Any King Cake?

Anonymous said...

happy mardi gras! i definatley need to work on being g-word, i just look special!

Anonymous said...

your eating your crawfish!!! it's hard to eat and look ghetto at the same time : )

Willie Baronet said...

happy mardi gras! i got to eat crawfish and do some dancing in Dallas. :-)

Anonymous said...

well i was trying to multi-task! and i mean hey it is crawfish, michelle you can relate to me on this one right?