skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Laurie AnD FamilY
Everything revolves around the family
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Don't be jealous, Christine. Brandy has seen some serious snow come down over here last night and this morning. More snow! Just what I wanted. We are going to attempt to take Brandy and Kyle snowboarding in all this so wish us luck!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I am jealous! That is alot of snow!!!
Christine
6:59 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About My Family
Laurie
Live, Laugh, Love!
View my complete profile
Links
Michelle's Blog
PostSecret
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(52)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(86)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
▼
2007
(132)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(14)
Exciting news. Christine looks happy with Drew bu...
Happy Birthday, Blaine. I remember a time when I...
Happy Mardi Gras, everyone! I sure wish I was dow...
We went to tour the Budweiser Headquarters today....
Brandy played in the snow. Her snowman may be sm...
Snowboarding day! They looked good anyway. Kyle ...
Don't be jealous, Christine. Brandy has seen som...
Brandy got in last night after a long delay in Ho...
Happy Valentines Day to my love. Even though we c...
I had another interesting evening....I went eat di...
It's cold in Indy!!!! Riley says hi : )
Mardi Gras has begun! Here is Brandy at the ROU B...
Kyle played in a 3 on 3 volleyball tournament on ...
I was tagged by a fellow blogger, Tanya, to list 6...
►
January
(13)
►
2006
(128)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(3)
1 comment:
I am jealous! That is alot of snow!!!
Christine
Post a Comment