skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Laurie AnD FamilY
Everything revolves around the family
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
It was 16 degrees today when I went to school.
this is the parking lot at my school. The snow was really coming down but it stopped by midmorning so by the time I went home, it wasn't so bad thank goodness. But it was still cold!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About My Family
Laurie
Live, Laugh, Love!
View my complete profile
Links
Michelle's Blog
PostSecret
Blog Archive
►
2010
(12)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(52)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(86)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
▼
2007
(132)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(14)
▼
January
(13)
This table was in the B & B Keith and I went to. ...
Keith surprised me with a trip to a Bed and Break...
Keith made a trip to Dover, DE this past week to ...
HOLLA!!! We love you mom!! We are so proud of your...
Here is Opal frolicking in the snow.....last weeke...
Hey! Just wanted to say hi from 37,000 feet. Go Sa...
I don't even know what to say about this. He is ...
Happy BIG Birthday, Kyle. You were such an energet...
It was 16 degrees today when I went to school.thi...
We braved the cold and went to the Arch today. Ch...
This is from the ice storm that hit today. This ...
Christine, Keith and I went see Jerry Seinfeld ton...
Happy 30th Birthday, Neal. I just want to tell y...
►
2006
(128)
►
December
(21)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(21)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment