HOLLA!!! We love you mom!! We are so proud of your dedication to your family and school. You are a role model and we look up to you. Good luck during this semester, not that you need it, you're one of the smartest people we know!
I look up to you three since you are all role models. Ya'll are the best people I know and the smartest in all kinds of ways. I love ya'll so much and my world is complete with ya'll in it. I just can't wait for Josh!
3 comments:
couldn't say it any better!
I look up to you three since you are all role models. Ya'll are the best people I know and the smartest in all kinds of ways. I love ya'll so much and my world is complete with ya'll in it. I just can't wait for Josh!
Dang! What a sweet post from your family! : )
PS - You've been tagged. Go to my blog to see more details! Can't wait to find out the weird things about you!
Post a Comment