Saturday, August 08, 2009

Keith and I went to Gatlinburg with Michelle and John recently. We had a great time hanging out with them. Michelle and Keith are posing in downtown Gatlinburg with a bear that we all new MaB would love.
Here we are at Clingman's Dome which is high up in the mountains. It is the second highest point east of the Mississippi. My friend, Pam told me about this and even warned me of the walk up but I couldn''t imagine how hard the walk would be until I did it. And I can't even say I did it since Keith pushed me up almost the whole half mile. It was cool to be up there even though you can see how thick the fog was.

We stopped by a stream on the side of the road and took some pics. I love this one of Michelle.


There are lots of little country stores along the way and it was fun to take pics of Michelle and John like this! Michelle really went with it.



The best part of the trip for me was the white water rafting. I just love doing that and we all had a really good time. The trip was fun and I can't wait to do it again. I miss Michelle and John and am hoping to see them again soon. Love yall!




1 comment:

Michelle Claire said...

We love you to and can't wait until Labor Day weekend!!!