Monday, August 24, 2009

Keith and I just spent a week down in Lafayette and Houston. Though we did lots of stuff I only took pics of Brandy's birthday party. Happy Birthday, Brandy Anne!
I was lucky enough to spend her actual birthday with her as well as our Sunday lunch to celebrate!

Look how great Christine looks after just having a baby and not sleeping at night!


Here they are eating Daddy's barbeque which was fabulous. Daddy does not cook his barbeque enough so it was a real treat to have it. Thanks again, Daddy for the dinner!



Brandy is wrapped in the quilt I made her for her birthday. I had such a good time making this quilt for her cause I got to use all kinds of fun fabrics. I miss everyone already and hope to make it back soon!


2 comments:

Michelle Claire said...

How fun!! Wish I was there!! The quilt is beautiful..I love all the colors.

Christine said...

So glad ya'll were here! It was fun.