There has been no update on the termite situation. We still don't know what our options are but we do know they will have to tear into our bedroom wall to see how much damage there actually is. So, this weekend, Keith and I decided to escape and we went to Indy so that I could attend Michelle's wedding shower that John's family gave her. We brought Opal so she could visit with Riley and they had a good time.Monday, May 04, 2009
There has been no update on the termite situation. We still don't know what our options are but we do know they will have to tear into our bedroom wall to see how much damage there actually is. So, this weekend, Keith and I decided to escape and we went to Indy so that I could attend Michelle's wedding shower that John's family gave her. We brought Opal so she could visit with Riley and they had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
SShhaaaa Opal and Riley. They are so cute together!!! I'm so happy ya'll came! It was a blast!
Post a Comment