Mother's Day weekend was great since Michelle decided to visit. We had a great time shopping downtown, going to the beach and eating (of course). Michelle is a sweetheart to be with and we had lots of fun. I am so lucky to have Michelle who always thinks of me and makes sure that I am going to be ok. I love you, honey! Thanks for coming.Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Mother's Day weekend was great since Michelle decided to visit. We had a great time shopping downtown, going to the beach and eating (of course). Michelle is a sweetheart to be with and we had lots of fun. I am so lucky to have Michelle who always thinks of me and makes sure that I am going to be ok. I love you, honey! Thanks for coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You are more than welcome!!! Love you
Post a Comment